Advertising Sales Executive – LaCrosse
Do you want to be a part of a positive and fun organization? Liturgical Publications Inc is growing its Advertising Sales team in Wisconsin. We are looking for sales professionals that want to drive new business development and make an immediate impact on local communities.
A Week in Your New Career
Build relationships with an existing LPi customer by working from their church office. Your days will be spent making phone calls and visiting local businesses on behalf of our church customers to help get their advertising word out in the local community! The new ad revenue you generate from local businesses allows LPi to provide print and digital solutions to the church customer at minimal cost.
Characteristics that make you successful
- A hunter mentality – this role is 100% new business development
- 2 years of proven B2B sales experience or recent college grads with B2B sales experience (preferred but not required)
- Self-motivation and highly developed organizational skills
- Adaptability to work in a different location each week (Mon.-Thurs.)
- Prior success with telephone cold calling
- Experience prospecting your own leads
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- Exceptional time management skills and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel overnight up to 50% (about 6 nights/month)
- Resilience and ability to close sales in a short cycle environment
- Persistence to make a large volume of phone calls in a day (70 calls +)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and current auto insurance
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time, W-2 position
- Commission based with draw that does not require you to reconcile against future commissions.
- Additional bonus opportunities and Sales Award/Recognition trips
- Medical/Dental Insurance with HSA account
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and personal days
- Expenses (including mileage) reimbursed weekly
For more information about Liturgical Publications visit us at www.4lpi.com. To apply for this position please call Rob Witte at 651-214-3809 or email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.