RCS Enrollment & Tuition Coordinator/
Wisconsin Parental Choice Program Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Regis Catholic Schools President
- Associate Degree or higher in associated field or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment, technology, and computers, including school management, word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Strong communication, time management and clerical skills
- Tactful and considerate; ability to work well with staff and others
- Functions well under pressure; reacts calmly in emergencies and stressful situations
- Trustworthy, respects confidentiality appropriate to position
- Demonstrates loyalty to school/system/diocese
- Experience working in an education (preferred but not required)
- Experience, exposure or knowledge of the WPCP (preferred but not required)
ENROLLMENT & TUITION COORDINATOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the program of admissions of new students to the school and manage the re-enrollment of current students for the succeeding year.
- Present the school to prospective students and parents, which includes systematic and efficient handling of applications and communication with candidates and their parents.
- In partnership with Communications Director, develop/maintain promotional and admissions materials.
- Work in conjunction with Hispanic Outreach Coordinator to develop communications for and assist with enrolling Hispanic families in our system.
- Evaluate continually, and redesign where appropriate, all aspects of the admissions program with the goal of maintaining a capacity enrollment of students.
- Provide assistance to families completing the enrollment process.
- Educate families on affordability and availability of financial resources.
- Track and maintain relevant statistics on all aspects of the admission and re-enrollment program.
- Coordinate and participate in all recruitment efforts and special events involving prospective students
- Promote good relationships with outside institutions or groups which can be helpful in attracting students.
- Work with administration and faculty to organize specific retention efforts at key grade levels.
- Responsible for maintaining billing software and billing tuition on an annual basis.
- Monitor and manage delinquent accounts.
- Manage tuition assistance applications and assist in the evaluation of applications.
- Oversee the completion of federal, state or Diocesan forms as required by the DPI.
- Keep in confidence any administrative, faculty/staff, or parent discussions/decisions.
- Maintain professional, cooperative, and friendly relationships with students, parents, visitors, and staff.
- Demonstrate support of fellow employees and administration through actions and comments.
- Assist in keeping Administrative Offices clean and orderly.
- Attend meetings, workshops, conventions and training sessions when needed.
- Assist other RCS office staff during peak work periods and staff absences.
- Perform other duties as necessary to the position or as specified by the Controller and/or President.
WISCONSIN PARENTAL CHOICE PROGRAM COODINATOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educate families of the availability of and requirements to participate in the WPCP.
- Assist eligible families through the WPCP application process with the DPI.
- Maintain annual applications and review necessary documentation.
- In partnership with Communications Director, develop/maintain materials regarding the WPCP.
- Work in conjunction with Hispanic Outreach Coordinator to develop communications for and assist with enrolling Hispanic families in WPCP.
- Maintain DPI online application system.
- Stay up to date with state legislative changes and potential impacts or changes to the WPCP.
- Serve as in-house expert relating to all things WPCP related.
- Attend meetings, workshops, conventions and training sessions regarding WPCP.
- Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please send your resume to:
Regis Catholic Schools
2728 Mall Drive, Suite 200
Eau Claire, WI 54701
You may also email: jeager@RegisCatholicSchools.com