Office for Catechesis & Evangelization and Family Life
- Maintains schedules, answers phones, takes and delivers messages in a timely manner, and training materials and certificates.
- Works with Marriage Preparation, Family Planning, Youth Adventure Camp, to ensure compliance and obtain permission slips, authorizations, answer questions.
- Assists with planning multiple events each year. Secures locations, lodging, meals, materials, speakers and manages registrations.
- Submits and reconciles monthly expense reports, receipts and mileage for office staff.
- Maintains Curriculum Library. Promotes excellent resources.
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A person in full communion with the Catholic Church preferred.
- At least three (3) years of Administrative Assistant experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail, including proofreading and editing.
- Prior event planning experience.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple work assignments.
- Ability to operate office equipment (PC, copier, scanner, FAX, voicemail).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
To Apply: Please send resume expressing your interest to: Margaret Ebner HR Director
[email protected] (608) 791-2670