Immaculate Conception Parish is seeking to hire a Coordinator of Religious Education.
This work is a full-time position in the Faith Formation Office reporting to the Director of Religious Education and Pastor.
Immaculate Conception Parish is in search of Coordinator of Religious Education (CRE)! The overall function of the CRE is to assist the DRE in the Faith Formation and Evangelization of our Parish Families. The CRE will make an impact at Immaculate Conception by spearheading the development and implementation of strategies for High School formation programs at the Parish; enthusiastically recruiting, training, empowering and encouraging volunteer catechists and small group leaders to evangelize teens and parents; implementing innovative programs geared toward High School students; overseeing Immaculate Conception’s Confirmation program; and working in cooperation with the DRE on various other ministry opportunities. The CRE will be responsible for various clerical and office duties as they pertain to Immaculate Conception Parish’s programs. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed:
- Has or is working toward advanced certification in catechesis (BA/BS in Religious Students, Theology, or Education is preferred)
- High level of integrity, diplomacy, and initiative.
- Is competent in catechetical methods and basic program development.
- Comprehends the physical, emotional, intellection, and spiritual developmental stages of high school aged teens.
- Ability to lift and carry twenty-pound parcels/boxes.
- Ability to go up and down stairs.
- Exhibits skills in interpersonal communication, collaborative ministry, and public speaking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Competent computer skills strongly desired.
- Strong organizational skills.
Send your letter of interest, resume and references to:
Immaculate Conception Parish
1712 Highland Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
For all inquiries, please call: (715) 835-7721