The Director of Parish & School Publications & Recordkeeping is primarily responsible for collecting, organizing and publishing information and data for St. Joseph Parish & School in multi-media formats and applications. This position is also accountable for the accurate recordkeeping of significant Parish and School tasks/events. Acts as support to the Parish/School Receptionist & Outreach Ministry; and assists Pastor, Principal, Directory of Religious Education, and Business Manager with other duties as assigned. Submits/manages annual expense budget.
- Publications: Weekly Bulletin; Mass Announcements; Quarterly Newsletter; Electronic sign; Parish Apps; Facebook; YouTube; Google Calendar; Parish website; Church bulletin boards; outdoor sign; Parish Directory; Parish and School forms & flyers; Religious Education forms & flyers.
- Recordkeeping: Sacramental Registers; ParishSoft application – enter new Parishioners/maintain data/provide reports; Safe Environment Coordinator; Assist the Director of Religious Education with religious education recordkeeping and documents; Maintain/update Parish calendar of events.
- Support Parish/School Receptionist: Answer phones and doorbell; greet people when they come into the office; assist students and teachers; miscellaneous office duties when receptionist not available.
- Parish Festival Coordinator: Joseph Fall Festival City of Menomonie permits; promote Festival i.e., flyers, raffle mailings, social media posts; secure necessary equipment; select entertainment; Coordinate a Festival Committee; assist Donation Coordinator, etc.
- Meeting Attendance: weekly Parish Office staff; Fall Festival Chair meetings.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Competence with social media including policies and procedures.
- Competence with publication, webpage, graphic design and software applications.
- Competence in computer skills, typing and data entry.
- Knowledge and understanding of office equipment and tools.
- Strong human relations skills; attention to details and accuracy, self-motivated, flexible, demonstrates initiative, and works with minimal supervision.
Email your letter of interest, resume and references to: email@example.com
For inquiries call 715-232-4922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org