Holy Name of Jesus parish is seeking a full-time Director of Religious Education and Youth Ministry. As it relates to faith formation this position will be responsible for organizing and implementing the parish religious education program for grades K-10, along with VBS and Children’s Liturgy of the Word. The DRE will also coordinate sacramental preparation for Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Eucharist, Confirmation and RCIA. Other duties will include: coordinate safe environment for the parish, and all office and administrative duties related to the areas of responsibility. Relating to Youth Ministry this position will manage all youth ministry events, gatherings, fundraising, and trips for youth in grades 6-12.
Requirements for the ideal candidate are:
- Good communication skills, comfortable public speaking.
- Well organized for mutli-tasking many projects at a time.
- Assist and supervise volunteers for all areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft office programs and various social media apps.
- Available to work nights and weekends throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s in Theology or appropriate work experience in the field.
- In good standing with the Catholic Church.
For a more detailed job description please contact Fr. Sam Martin at 715-842-4543.