Position Summary: McDonell Area Catholic Schools celebrated 135 years of Catholic education in Chippewa Falls with a tradition that includes one of the oldest existing Catholic schools in the state of Wisconsin. It is our faith and our commitment to community that has allowed us to carry on the tradition of excellent Catholic education. Our mission is committed to the formation of community, academic excellence, and the spiritual and physical well-being of each student in the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
McDonell Area Catholic Schools are seeking a system president to start in June of 2019. It is the responsibility of the system president to represent the religious aims and objectives of the school and the wider community. In consultation with the Dean, the president interprets the philosophy, programs, and policies of the Diocese of La Crosse and the school system with the principals and administrators. The president directs all long-range planning pertaining to general system-wide issues as well as finances and organization development.
All visionary Catholic leaders with the following credentials are encouraged to apply:
- Practicing Catholic
- Working knowledge of Church documents related to Catholic Schools
- Commitment to Catholic Schools as a tool of evangelization
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven ability in School Management and Development
- Experience in Catholic School leadership preferred
- Certified or certifiable in administration by the state of Wisconsin preferred
Compensation: Salary commensurate with credentials and experience.
Start Date: June, 2019