Assumption Catholic Schools in Wisconsin Rapids is currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Assumption Middle/High School
- Content Teacher (middle school) – Ideal candidate will be dynamic, faith-filled Catholic with a desire to bring the fullness of God’s truth to students. Certification and strong skills in English and social studies covering grades 6-8 is preferred.
- Art Teacher – A shared art teacher for Assumption Catholic Middle and High Schools. The ideal candidate would be a dynamic, creative, faith filled Catholic teacher, with a desire to bring the fullness of God’s truth to students. Prefer a candidate with an art teaching license.
Assumption High School
- Science Teacher – The ideal candidate would be a dynamic, faith filled Catholic teacher, with a desire to bring the fullness of God’s truth to students. Prefer a candidate with science license and strong skills in a variety of science areas for grades 9-12
If you are interested in either of these positions, please contact Jimmy Lynch at (715)422-0937 or [email protected]
Saint Vincent de Paul School and Our Lady Queen of Heaven School
- Paraprofessional – Afternoon hours and after care. Duties include assisting students in the classroom and supervision tasks.
- Custodian (1-2) – Our school is looking for two people with particular skills in the area of custodial tasks. The hours would be Monday-Friday and be approximately 4 hours each day in the afternoon to assist with general school cleaning.
If you are interested in any of these three positions please contact Pam Fochs at (715)422-0962 [email protected]
Our Lady Queen of Heaven
- Part-time Librarian (K-2) Seeking a person with a love of God, books, and young children to manage the library and assist classroom teachers with library hours.
- Part-time Physical Education – The ideal candidate would be a dynamic, faith filled Catholic teacher, with a desire to bring the fullness of God’s truth to students. Physical Education license is preferred.
If you are interested in any of these positions please contact Rebecca Gudelis (715)422-0982 [email protected]
St. Lawrence Early Childhood Center
- 4K Teacher – Ideal candidate will have a license and degree in early childhood, a love for children and a desire to start them on the path to a lifetime of learning.
If you are interested please contact JoAnn Wendels (715)422-0990 [email protected]