When: Leave About 4:00pm on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Return Sunday, January 26, 2020 to Wisconsin
Details of pickup points will be available upon receipt of your registration form.
Who: Anyone 13 years old to Adult. (Please know that we do a great deal of walking and
ride a charter bus overnight to and from D.C.)
Where: This is an opportunity to be a witness in Washington, D.C. to the dignity of life for
the unborn, elderly, and those who society regards as useless.
Cost: The “Early Bird Price” is $350 per person. (This includes chaperones.)
This price will be valid for each person in your group whose forms and information: including medical release form, current background check and safe environment training dates for all adults (age 18 and out of high school & older), and full payment are ALL in our office by the January 6, 2020 deadline. A person is not considered to be registered until ALL of these items are in our office. Therefore, if you have people who register late, delay in turning their paperwork, money, etc. for whatever reason, only those late registrations will forfeit the “Early Bird” price.
The “Regular Price” is $370 per person. This price will be valid for each person in your group whose forms and information: including medical release form, current background check and safe environment training dates (age 18 and out of high school & older), and full payment are NOT ALL in our office by the January 6, 2020 deadline. A person is not considered to be registered until all of these items are in our office.
We in the Office for Youth and Young Adult Ministry are very excited to present to you our new online registration portal. Our hope is that this makes it easier on everyone to complete forms without having to redo the entire form each time a person attends an event. The program walks the person through step by step and is very easy to use. Below is a rundown of the process:
- Click on the link to register. REGISTER HERE!
- The parent/guardian and/or chaperone will create an account. This account will house all the forms for themselves and their family.
- Once the account is created, you are asked to fill out a “Participant Profile.” What this does is enables the parent/guardian and/or chaperone to create different profiles for their family members that are housed in that account they just created.
- The forms have mandatory fields that are marked by red circles. So you will not be able to submit a registration until you have filled out and signed off on all the mandatory fields.
- Once the form is completed it is then saved to your “account.” These forms will have the ability to be viewed by the staff in the Office for Youth and Young Adult Ministry AND the parish/school group leader.
- Each participant will send in their money to their parish/school group leader and the parish/school will write one check to the Diocese of La Crosse.
- *PLEASE NOTE* If you are purchasing a sweatshirt, please indicate the size on the participant profile and include $35 with your payment you give to your parish/school group leader.
- ALSO PLEASE NOTE that most of the information you enter will automatically populate the next time you use this system.