Description: McDonell Area Catholic Schools (MACS), a unified Catholic school system, is seeking a full time Director of Advancement. In cooperation with the school system’s President, Advancement Advisory Committee, staff, and stakeholders, the Director of Advancement is responsible for planning, designing, and coordinating the school system’s comprehensive Ministry of Advancement including strategies, operations, and revenue. Duties also include oversight of team members for event planning, marketing, and alumni relations.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in development, marketing, sales, public relations, business administration, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, and written communication and networking skills
- Broad Knowledge of development strategies and techniques, with related skills in marketing, sales, grant-writing, and/or other fundraising methods
- Strong computer skills and the ability to operate all software programs necessary to the position
- Practicing Catholic
- Commitment to Catholic schools and the mission and vision of McDonell Area Catholic Schools
Compensation: Salary commensurate with credentials and experience.
Start Date: December 2023