Immaculate Conception Parish is seeking to hire a Director of Religious Education.
This work is a full-time position in the Faith Formation Office reporting to the Pastor.
Immaculate Conception Parish is in search of a Director of Religious Education (DRE) to assist the Pastor in the Faith Formation and Evangelization of our Parish Families. This individual will make an impact by spearheading all our formation programs, with a particular focus on youth and family formation. The Director of Religious Education is a member of the parish pastoral team and is responsible for administration of the catechetical programs of the parish. In collaboration with the parish staff, this person will develop programs which are centered on Sacred Scripture, prayer, service and guiding and empowering parishioners to full and responsible participation in the life of the Church. The DRE is responsible for the Sacramental Preparation Programs of the Parish including Confirmation, First Reconciliation, and First Communion. This is a full-time position averaging 40 hours per week which includes weekend and evening hours. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed:
- Has a B.A./B.S. in Religious Studies, Theology, Education, Pastoral Ministry, or an appropriate field.
- Has diocesan certification at the Advanced Level or higher (or is willing to obtain certification).
- Lives in full sacramental communion with the Catholic Church.
- Exhibits skills in interpersonal communication, collaborative ministry, evangelization, and public speaking.
- Comprehends the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual developmental stages of children and teens.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to go up and down stairs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Familiar with online sign-up and survey platforms such as “Signup genius” and “Survey Monkey” (or is willing to learn).
Send your letter of interest, resume, and references to:
1712 Highland Avenue
Immaculate Conception Parish
Eau Claire, WI 54701
For inquiries call 715-835-9935, or email Father Francis.