Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us exercise them – Romans 12:5
A Deeper Look: What is the Holy Spirit
Calling Me to Do?
- Spiritual Gifts Inventory Assessment – PDF
- Strengths Workbook Handouts – PDF
- Rule of St. Michael- Spiritual Gifts In Depth Discussion – PDF
- Catholic Strengths & Engagement Community – Facebook
Dropbox link with all sorts of shared files on strengths as well as engagement.
- Stewardship,Group, Leadership – Jeff Reiter, Director of Stewardship and Development
– PowerPoint presentation
- What is StrengthFinders and Why Study It – Leisa Anslinger, Director of Catholic Life and Faith
- What are My Strengths – Leisa Anslinger, Director of Catholic Life and Faith
- Seattle Catholic Strengths Institute
- Living your Strengths: Discover Your God-Given Talents and Inspire Your Community – From Gallup – Hardcover
Leisa Anslinger is the Director of Catholic Life and Faith, a pastoral resource center supporting parish and diocesan evangelization and stewardship leaders. Leisa brings extensive experience in Catholic parishes and schools to her ministry as an author and speaker. She contributes a regular column in Catechetical Leader and in the e-newsletter published by the International Catholic Stewardship Council, and is the author of books and numerous e-Resources for catechesis and stewardship. Leisa develops and provides resources, pastoral support and presentations on Stewardship, Strengths Development, Engagement, and Evangelization to dioceses, parishes, and schools. She is a frequent presenter at national and diocesan gatherings. Leisa’s newest book, Turning Hearts to Christ, is published by Twenty-Third Publications and she is a founding team member of the Catholic Strengths and Engagement Community.
Leisa holds a Bachelor’s degree from St. Mary-of-the-Woods College and Master’s degrees from Purdue University and the Athenaeum of Ohio, and has been an adjunct faculty member at the Athenaeum of Ohio. Leisa served for eleven years as the Director of Guidance at Archbishop McNicholas High School and for twelve years as the Pastoral Associate for Evangelization, Catechesis and Stewardship at Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish, both in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is the author of Here Comes Everybody! Whole Community Catechesis in the Parish and co-author of Desires of the Heart, Forming Generous Hearts: Stewardship Planning for Lifelong Faith Formation, and Great Expectations: A pastoral guide for partnering with parents, all published by Twenty-Third Publications.