The Diocesan Televised Mass is filmed at various churches in the Diocese of La Crosse by Diocesan priests, parishes, and Catholic groups for those who are unable to attend Mass in their own parish. Funded by the Diocesan Annual Appeal and viewer donations, the TV Mass is broadcast on eight different channels within the Diocese. A seasonal bulletin with programming information is available upon request.
Click here if you are having difficulty viewing this week’s Mass, or want to view a previous Mass.
Or send a check or money order to this address:
Diocese of La Crosse
P.O. Box 4004.
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54602-4004
Send your prayer intention to the TV Mass by using this link:
Televised Mass Broadcast Schedule
Currently, the Televised Mass is broadcast on the following channels:
- Eau Claire, Channel 18, at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
- La Crosse, Channel 19, at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Marshfield (Public Access), Channel 989, at 10:30 a.m. & 5:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Stevens Point (Public Access), Channel 984 at Noon and 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Wausau, (Cable and Satellite), Channel 12 at 6:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Wausau (Public Access), Channel 980, at 6:00 p.m. Saturday and 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
- Wisconsin Rapids (Public Access), Channel 985 and Channel 3 at 6:00 a.m.
and 1:00 pm. Sunday.
- Mass is also available any time of day, throughout the week, on the Diocesan Facebook page or Diocesan youtube channel.
Special Masses will be broadcast live at diolc.org/live.
For more information about the TV Mass, please contact the Office of Sacred Worship at 608.791.2674.