The Diocesan Televised Mass is filmed at various churches in the Diocese of La Crosse by Diocesan priests, parishes, and Catholic groups for those who are unable to attend Mass in their own Church. Funded by the Diocesan Annual Appeal and viewer donations, the TV Mass is broadcast on eight different channels within the Diocese. A seasonal bulletin with programming information is available upon request.
Click here if you are having difficulty viewing this week’s Mass, or want to view a previous Mass.
Or send a check or money order to this address:
Diocese of La Crosse
P.O. Box 4004.
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54602-4004
Send your prayer intention to the TV Mass by using this link:
diolc.org/prayer-intention-request or by calling 608-352-9565.
Televised Christmas Mass schedule
- Marshfield (Public Access), Channel 989, at 6:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on December 25
- Stevens Point (Public Access), Channel 984 and Channel 3, 5:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and noon on Christmas Day
- Wausau, Channel 12, at 11:00 a.m. on Christmas Day (NOTE: this is a time change from 11:30)
- Wausau (Public Access), Channel 980, at 2:00 p.m. On December 24 and 10:00 a.m. on Christmas Day.
- Wisconsin Rapids (Public Access), Channel 985 and Channel 3, at 9:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- The Mass is also available any time of day on the Diocesan Facebook page and website, diolc.org.
Televised Mass Broadcast Schedule
Currently, the Televised Mass is broadcast on the following channels:
- Eau Claire, Channel 18, at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
- La Crosse, Channel 19, at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Marshfield (Public Access), Channel 989, at 10:30 a.m. & 5:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Stevens Point (Public Access), Channel 984 at Noon and 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Wausau, (Cable and Satellite), Channel 12 at 6:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Wausau (Public Access), Channel 980, at 6:00 p.m. Saturday and 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
- Wisconsin Rapids (Public Access), Channel 985 and Channel 3 at 6:00 a.m.
and 1:00 pm. Sunday.
- The Mass is also available any time of day, throughout the week, on the Diocesan Facebook page
Special Masses and events will be broadcast live at diolc.org/live.
For more information about the TV Mass, please contact the Office of Sacred Worship at 608.791.2674.