Requirements for Application to Diocese of La Crosse Mission Coop Program
In order to apply to the Diocese of La Crosse Mission Coop Program, an official letter from a diocese’s bishop or religious community’s provincial superior is needed, in which he/she requests participation in our Mission Coop Program. This letter should include:
- Name of your Mission (Diocese or Religious Community, etc.)
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Name, address, phone number and email address of the Mission Appeal Coordinator or U.S. Contact Person
- Reason/Purpose for Participation: a brief summary of your diocese’s/community’s charism and apostolate, why the funds are needed and how they will be used
- Permission for (the name(s) of persons who would be giving the appeals), to give the appeal. (A Letter of Suitability for each person doing an appeal will be required AFTER you have received notification of being accepted into the program; a new letter is needed each year BEFORE any appeal can be made, regardless if that person has done appeals here before)
- Information where the Mission Coop Appeal Disbursement funds can be sent after they have been received in the Mission Office. (Checks are only made payable to a diocese or religious community, not to individual priests, Sisters, or missionaries.) If there is no contact person in the U.S., we would need bank information where the funds could be safely wired.
- Any other information, such as fluency in other languages spoken by the person(s) giving the appeal, etc.
Please mail letter to:
Rev. Woodrow H. Pace, Director
The Society for the Propagation of the Faith
Diocese of La Crosse Mission Office
PO Box 4004
La Crosse, WI 54602-4004)
Thank you and God bless you for your kindness to the Missions.