Bishop’s Education Endowment Trust
Grant Application General Instructions
The purpose of the Bishop’s Education Endowment Trust is to support and assist the mission of the
Diocese of La Crosse in providing funds for all aspects of parish and school Catholic education in the diocese.
Some considerations for grant applications:
– Does the grant project benefit at least one aspect of Catholic education? (Adult Formation, Catholic School/System School, Youth Formation)
– Is the project consistent and related to the vision(s) for the future of education and formation in the Diocese of La Crosse?
– Is there a mutual investment in the project by the parish, school, or deanery?
– Is the project in collaboration with another Diocesan institution? (Collaborative efforts are encouraged)
– How wide-reaching is the grant proposal, how many people will be served?
Please note – the application deadline is 4:30 p.m. CT on Friday, January 26, 2024.