Writing your U.S. Senators:
- Senator Tammy Baldwin: The Honorable Tammy Baldwin, 717 Hart Building, Washington, DC 20510:
- Dear Senator Baldwin:
- Senator Ron Johnson:The Honorable Ron Johnson, 328 Hart Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510
- Dear Senator Johnson:
Writing your U.S. Representative:
- (To find contact information for House members, visit http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/)
- Address format:
The Honorable (full name) __
(Rm.#)__(name of)House Office Building
United States House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515
Dear Representative LAST NAME:
Calling on the Phone:
- Senator Tammy Baldwin:Washington, D.C. Office: (202) 224-5653 Madison Office: (608) 264-5338
- Senator Ron Johnson:Washington, D.C. Office: (202) 224-5323 Milwaukee Office: (414) 276-7282
- Your U.S. Representative:Call the Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and ask for your Representative’s office.
Most likely your phone call will not be passed along to the Senator or Representative. In that case:
- Ask to speak to the aide who handles the issue about which you are calling.
- Identify yourself, and leave a brief message clearly stating what you would like the legislator to do. Be brief, but give basic reasons to back up your position on the issue.
Sending an email:
- Senator Tammy Baldwin: https://www.baldwin.senate.gov/feedback
- Senator Ron Johnson: https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/email-the-senator
- Representative:For name and email, visit http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/