“Seeing Human Dignity Through the Theology of the Body”
“The body, and only the body, is capable of making visible what is invisible: the spiritual and divine” — Pope St. John Paul II, Theology of the Body
Monday, October 18, 2021
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Cathedral of St. Joseph the Workman | La Crosse
$10/ for students, teachers, and school administrators
Keynote Speaker – John M. Travaline, MD
- Specialist in medical ethics, end-of-life care, and physician-patient communication.
- Professor of Thoracic Medicine and Surgery, Adjunct Professor of Catholic Studies.
- Executive Editor, The Linacre Quarterly, official publication of the Catholic Medical Association.
- Co-author of “The Theology of the Body and Modern Medicine” and co-editor of
“Catholic Witness in Health Care, Practicing Medicine in Truth and Love”
- Ordained Deacon for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in 2012.
6:00 pm – White Mass celebrated by Bishop William Patrick Callahan – Annual celebration in which the faithful honor Catholic healthcare professionals
7:00 pm – Banquet
7:45 pm – Presentation
- Download Poster – PDF
For more information: Christopher Ruff 608-791-0161
or Stephen Pavela, MD 608-788-5052
Registration Deadline October 11