Parent Summaries - Sessions on Theology of the Body
We have developed one-page summaries for parents. The summary, for the particular session that their son or daughter is currently studying, is meant to be provided to the parents so that they can be engaged with the content and discuss it with their child. The links to the one-page summaries are found below.
- Who Am I? Discovering My True Identity
- Our Story
- My Visible Body and My Invisible Soul
- How Should I Act?
- Sex, Love, and Chastity
- To Use of Not to Use? That is the Question
- Vocation God’s Call, My Response
- Hope and Future: Daily Living Out the Language of the Body – Coming Soon
Free online training videos and promotional resources from Ascension Press to help you to run a successful Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition.
- We are Made for Love!
- Naked without Shame
- Love Defined
- Hope and Redemption in Christ
- Truth and Freedom
- Free, Total, Faithful, Fruitful
- Language of the Body
- Marriage – Coming Soon
- Priesthood, Consecrated Life and Celibacy – Coming Soon
- Friendship, Dating and Family – Coming Soon
Free online training videos and promotional resources from Ascension Press to help you to run a successful YOU: Life, Love and the Theology of the Body.