Below are the common forms required to attend events sponsored by the Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry.
The following forms are required of all Diocesan events. You may choose to print the form and fill it out by hand
save the form to your computer, fill it out on your computer, and email it to your group leader.
- Basic Criminal Background Check (#1)
- Annual Verification of Protect and Heal Training (#2)
- Confidential Questionnaire (#3)
- Adult Comprehensive Medical Release Permission Form
- Child Comprehensive Medical Release Form
- Field Trip Driver Form
For forms in Hmong and Spanish click here.
Parish/School Group Leaders MUST work with their parish/school Safe Environment Coordinator to ensure that every adult (age 18 and out of high school and older) are current with their Background Check and Safe Environment Training. Please ONLY send to the Office for Youth and Young Adult Ministry the dates of the most recent Background Check and Safe Environment Training for each adult (age 18 and out of high school and older).