Do you think you might need a marriage counselor or a mentor couple?
- Get help working through the issues, emotions and relationship challenges.
- Find a Catholic marriage counselor in your area.
- To be connected with a Marriage Mentor Couple call 608-791-2673
- Retrouvaille is a three-phase program that begins with a weekend experience, followed by post-weekend presentations, and monthly small group support meetings.
- It is a Christian peer ministry of couples helping couples with the support of caring clergy members. It is not counseling or group therapy. Couples who have been through crises leading to the brink of divorce share their stories and the tools they used to heal their marriage. Participants reflect and discuss in complete privacy with their spouse.
- Though the program is Catholic in origin and has a Christian-orientation, couples of all faiths or no faith background are welcomed. The primary focus is on improving communication and building a stronger marriage, so couples may rediscover the love they have for each other.
- The non-profit program is available in communities worldwide. Program costs are affordable and no couple is ever turned away because of any financial barrier.
- Central Wisconsin Retrouvaille hosts 2 programs a year (February & August) at St. Anthony’s Spirituality Center in Marathon. The next session begins with a weekend held on August 17-19, 2018. It is the last session for 2018. Early registration is recommended.
Register on line or call.
For Information, to register or find another date/location near you, visit
Are You Struggling With Your Marriage?
Before you consider divorce, please read the article from Smart Marriages. Then look at the rest of the resources below to get the help you need.
There is no easy solution when a marriage becomes challenged. But before you consider divorce, you should know what the consequences could be. Fixing your marriage may not be easy, but it can be done. And in the long run, it’s a lot easier than the consequences of divorce. Read this article to learn more.
Pastoral Solutions Institute
The Pastoral Solutions Institute offers tele-counseling for a number of situations, including marriage healing or improvement, parenting problems, overcoming depression and anxiety, and resolving family conflicts (among many others).
Visit their website to learn more.
Call (740)266-6461 to talk to a counselor.
Before You Divorce will help you step back from the emotional turmoil you now face to take an objective view of how divorce (if you select that path) will affect your life in several different areas: Emotional, Physical, Financial, Legal, Children and family, Spiritual.
The materials referenced in the link above are now available for loan from the Office for Marriage & Family Life. If you would like to borrow them from the library please call or email the office.