Steps of the 1st Session
- Form M-A: Prenuptial Questionnaire
- Form M-B: Prenuptial Supporting Witness
- Form for Invalid Marriages
5. Registration Links
Additional Resources for Your Use
- Marriage Preparation Checklist
- Premarital Inventory Written Report
- NFP Instructional Videos
- NFP Online Couple Reflection Articles
- An Introduction to Natural Family Planning Booklet
- NFP: Real Quotes from Real Couples
- Q & A on NFP Requirement
- Marriage Preparation Handbook Samples
- In Perfect Union (couple booklet)
- Wisconsin Pastoral Guidelines for Marriage Prep (In Perfect Union clergy guide)
- Catholic Match Institute (has many resources about Catholic weddings and marriage)
Plan the Liturgy
Additional Resource for weddings in Minnesota
Nurturing Their Marriage
- Implement some of the best practices for encouraging marriage in the parish.
- Link foryourmarriage.org on your website and in your bulletin.
- Link marriageuniqueforareason.org on your website and in your bulletin.
- Share marriage enrichment information from theMarriage Enrichment Page on diocesan website.
- Include prayers of the faithful at Mass for marriage and family life.
- Bless married couples celebrating an anniversary each month.
- Give homilies on marriage throughout the year.
- We are constantly producing new articles on marriage enrichment. Invite couples to “like” us on Facebook so they get notified whenever new articles and resources are published! They can find us at www.facebook.com/marriedloveandlife
- Humanity passes by way of the family. Offer Teaching the Way of Love resources to your couples to ensure parenting is more a blessing than a burden.