You should have by now:
1. Met with your pastor or parish marriage coordinator
2. Started your NFP course of instruction
3. Began your FOCCUS premarriage inventory
4. Attended the Married Love: Two Becoming One marriage retreat.
Now, it’s time to plan for the celebration
of the Sacrament!
Here are some resources to help you:
- Why Should We Get Married in a Church?
- Why Does a Catholic Wedding Have to Take Place in a Church? (from the USCCB)
- Some Planning Tips
- 10 More Wedding Planning Tips
- Choose the Readings
Why Get Married in a Church?
Learn more about why praying together is so important and get some pointers if you’re just beginning.
Your Wedding Is Not A Show
The bride and groom are not the center of attention, but they are the reason.