Do you think you might need a marriage counselor or a mentor couple?
Get help working through the issues, emotions and relationship challenges.
To be connected with a Marriage Mentor Couple call 608-791-2673
Pastoral Solutions Institute
The Pastoral Solutions Institute offers tele-counseling for a number of situations, including marriage healing or improvement, parenting problems, overcoming depression and anxiety, and resolving family conflicts (among many others).
Call (740)266-6461 to talk to a counselor.
- Retrouvaille is a three-phase program that begins with a weekend experience, followed by post-weekend presentations, and monthly small group support meetings.
- It is a Christian peer ministry of couples helping couples with the support of caring clergy members. It is not counseling or group therapy. Couples who have been through crises leading to the brink of divorce share their stories and the tools they used to heal their marriage. Participants reflect and discuss in complete privacy with their spouse.
- Though the program is Catholic in origin and has a Christian-orientation, couples of all faiths or no faith background are welcomed. The primary focus is on improving communication and building a stronger marriage, so couples may rediscover the love they have for each other.
- The non-profit program is available in communities worldwide. Program costs are affordable and no couple is ever turned away because of any financial barrier.
- Central Wisconsin Retrouvaille hosts 2 programs a year (February & August) at St. Anthony’s Spirituality Center in Marathon. The next session begins with a weekend held on August 17-19, 2018. It is the last session for 2018. Early registration is recommended.
Register on line or call.
For Information, to register or find another date/location near you, visit
CORE (Continuing Our Retrouvaille Experience) groups are
limited to couples who have experienced a RETROUVAILLE
weekend, since they build on the foundational tools and
experience provided there. For a CORE group near
you contact: Don and Kris Nielsen at [email protected]
OR in the Madison Area contact: Karl and Kris Golz [email protected]
The Alexander House Apostolate is an online entity dedicated to creating courses and resources and offering services to assist marriages, families and relationships by offering hope and bringing healing.
Before You Divorce will help you step back from the emotional turmoil you now face to take an objective view of how divorce (if you select that path) will affect your life in several different areas:
Emotional, Physical, Financial, Legal, Children and family, Spiritual.